Sunday, October 21, 2012

See you in 2 years...

Drew is an official missionary! He left Wednesday October 17th. He was set apart as an Elder the night before which I think was when it really became real that he was going to be gone for a while.
Drew was scheduled to go to the MTC at 12:45 so we drove down to Provo and picked up Mykah and then went to breakfast/lunch at the Chucka (aka: Chuck-a-rama)
Wednesday was BEAUTIFUL! We went up to the Provo Temple and took some pictures. I guess it's just kind of the thing everyone does now. They go to the temple take some pictures and say your good byes cuz once you get to the MTC they get their luggage out and off they go!



When Drew said that he was ready to go we all gave our last hug. My mom told Ty to give Drew a hug before we left, of course Ty was jumping all over Drew and being a crazy man and Ty wrapped his arms around his legs (like the picture above) and Drew tried to get away. This is what happened next...
Ty lost his loose tooth haha. Drew accidently kicked him in the mouth...whoops 
Before
After :)














Good luck Drewskie! See you in 2 years!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you're totally stressing me out for when my twins go on their mission...YIKES. I have 3 years but STILL. I'm going to be a chocolate mess. I haven't visited your blog in awhile...LOVE the house Ü

    ReplyDelete