Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh Zumba...

Now...I am not the most coordinated person in the world...and that is probably an under statement...there is most definitely a reason why I do not dance. I can only do one action at a time...either my feet or my hands not both at the same time. And more then 75% of the feet things I can't even do. I've only been to Zumba once and that was with my Zumba certified friend Heather so I you can imagine how I looked next to her...
So yesterday I called my bestie Carlene. We have been best friends for about 10 years now and she's awesome. I hate how life takes a hold of us and we don't make time to hang out more then we do cuz we always have a blast together! Anyways back to the story...so Carlene, her little sis Morgan, and I went to dinner and had a great time and then Car said she was going to Zumba for the first time and wanted me to go with them so off we went to Zumba...we showed up and everyone was already dancing which was great but then as we looked around we noticed that we were the only 3 in the room that spoke English. They were doing all these salsa hip moves and let me just tell you..us white chicks sure don't know how to do that...at least we didn't. The instructor was a dude and he kept coming over to where we "dancing" and going slow to see if he could help us out but it wasn't working, we just got a bunch of weird stares :) I think we are going to find somewhere to go each week so maybe we will get better....maybe...

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. I go to Lady Fitness for Zumba on Monday nights and it's a blast but you have to have a memnbership.

    ReplyDelete