Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Cleaning

These little guys popped up about a week ago...they are about the only pretty thing in our yard haha
Saturday we made it a goal to start the yard clean up. One of our friends let us borrow their tree pruner things and Trent went a little crazy haha I'm surprised we still have trees left with everything he chopped down. 
 My goal was to get my raspberry bushes pruned and looking better. So I got some bricks to line them and put some mulch down. I can't wait until raspberry season!
 I also cleaned out the back corner because that is where one of our water faucets are and I'm always afraid to turn it on cuz there are spiders back there and all the leaves and pine needles and stuff are shoved back there so I raked it all out and pruned the trees and bushes so it's nice and clean!
Now we are working on the lawn. Our lawn is pretty much nothing but weeds so we put down some crab grass preventer and fertilizer and then in a few weeks we will do weed and feed and hopefully that will help it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment