Thursday, March 7, 2013

Meet Horton...

The Orange Tree!
One of my dreams has always been to pick a tree of an orange and eat it. I just think it would taste so good! So last summer we found an orange tree at Home Depot of all places and Trent let me buy it! I am not a good gardener so I've been trying really hard to keep this little guy alive and just recently something started growing on one of the limbs... 
Meet Horton...I call my tree Horton like Horton Hears a Who by Dr Seuss because that's what it reminds me of. I'm pretty sure that it's not going to turn into an orange I can eat but I'm so excited that it's starting to grow! I thought that it was going to be a flower but it is not blooming so I don't exactly know what it is yet but I'm just glad I'm not killing it haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment