Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February...

Trent and I celebrated our 4 years from the day we got engaged on the 16th...I can't believe how fast time goes. My sister Jordan got engaged on the 22nd and they are getting married on April 25th so that is really exciting. Trent is in the Stake Athletics which he enjoys but right now they are playing basketball..and basketball isn't really his sport...the other day Trent got poked in the eye and it scratched the white part of his eye pretty bad and it was really gross...luckily it just missed the muscle in his eye and he wont lose any of his eye site haha so that is wonderful.
Trent power walking in his uniform haha
Jordan with her stone!
We also went to the Natural History Museum in Salt Lake with my family...

Trent said if he could be any of those dinosaurs he would be that one...yes my husband is still 7
 
Trent and Ty pointing at the Saber tooth Tiger
Trent and Ty being buddies





No comments:

Post a Comment