Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nikon D3000 and Birthdays

I got a new camera!! I'm super duper excited! Taking pictures is something I have always wanted to learn how to do and I got a good deal on one so I bought it! For my birthday Trent took me to Park City over night! He's the best. It was great...it's always nice to get away even if it's just for the night. So when we were there we decided to go to Best Buy and see what they had and we walked out of the store with one of these!
I can't wait to learn how to take pictures and discover a new hobby!
Ty's birthday is 2 days after mine. This year he turned the big number.... 
We bought Ty a pretty sweet Nerf gun...I'm pretty sure it was his favorite present :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Call me sometime and let's go take pictures together! I will show you how to shoot in manual...I don't know a whole lot but I can do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I would absolutely love that!! I would love to see you and catch up! It has been way too long! I was talking about you the other day because me and Trent really need some pictures! So lets plan something! I will text you!

    ReplyDelete