Monday, June 25, 2012

Ragnar 2012: Team Flashpaq

Another Ragnar down in the books, only 33hrs and 33 mins later. Out of 34 corporate teams we finished 16th. And out of a little more then 1000 teams we finished 584th. Not too bad I would say.


I was runner #8. I ran this exact leg 2 years ago. When I did it in 2010 I ran in to my first traid off and there was an ambulance and a man on the ground. This year was the exact same (hence the picture up top). An ambulance and a man on the ground. It made me pretty darn happy that I made it through my first leg without passing out. Trent and his brother Klint ran the exact same legs. They were runner #11. Klint and Missy were on a different team but we started at the same time. We saw them at almost every exchange but then we picked up our pace and beat them by about 45 min :)

Snow Basin was beautiful! The mountains were so green and the sunset was amazing!

This is right after I ran my second leg at about 3:30 in the A.M. It was freezing!



Ryan, Trent, Me, Dallin, Mike, and Liz
This was our van. We had a blast together. Between the 6 of us we had 303 kills. A kill is when you pass someone. This means we passed 303 teams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment