Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ragnar 2012 Prequel

Three days and Ragnar will begin...Am I ready? Mentally? Yes. Physically?...who the heck knows. Some days I feel like I could run for days and not get tired and then other days I run a mile and turn around and walk home haha.
Trent and I decided we are going to run the one in Las Vegas this year also...His work is going to pay for part of it so we are taking full advantage of it! It has always been on our bucket list to run a different Ragnar besides the one in Utah so put a check mark on that baby. When you run the Utah one and Vegas one in the same year they give you a special metal called the "Saints and Sinners" :) Vegas isn't unil November so it wont be so hot and we will have time to rest just a tad before we begin training. I have heard the Vegas one isn't hard compared to Utah because there aren't so many mountains to run over...but I guess we will just have to find out for ourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment