Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Water Bottle Thief

So yesterday Trent and I went to Jamba Juice. One of my favorite summer treats. We were standing in line behind a bunch of high school students and to the side of the cash register next to the counter was a round cooler with cold waters and drinks for sale. So as we are waiting, one of these high school students decides he is thirsty and takes one of the water bottles out, opens it up and takes a drink and then he looks around and puts the water in his pocket...really?? You're going to steal a water? I don't think so buddy. I turned to Trent and was like "Did you see that?! I am not letting him get away with that!"
Trent "Yah kids are stupid"
Me "I'm going to say something" (I'm not a very vocal person when it comes to things like this. I mean I have never ran into a situation like this but things like, if my order on my food is wrong or something like that I would rather sit back and just choke it down then make a big seen or have them fix it.)
Trent (with a skeptical look on his face) "Ok, if you want to. I have your back."
So the kid proceeds to tell the cashier girl what he wants and and the she asks "Is there anything else I can get you?" (This is where I step in :))
Me "Yes, he would also like to buy the bottled water that is in his pocket."
Wow talk about awkward. I was shaking like crazy. the boy just stands there and was like "uhhh yah uhh that too" he didn't look at me or anything he just stood there with a stupid look on his face and then I got right back in line behind him. :) haha hopefully he will think twice before stealing something...even as small as a water ;)

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I can't believe you said something. I would've been too scared. You are BRAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That is hysterical! I would have loved to see that :)

    ReplyDelete