Monday, May 7, 2012

The Dallas Cowboys...

Wow...I don't even know where to begin with this post. I guess you could say Trent is obsessed with them. He can not miss a game if it's not on TV he is on the internet trying to figure out how they are doing. It takes a lot to upset Trent and he is a very patient person but if you stand in the way of his football, watch out cuz he may throw something at you. I have always enjoyed football, my parents are huge BYU fans and they have season tickets to all the football games. I don't have a favorite NFL team and I can not say I love the Cowboys. Especially Mr Tony Romo (Homo) whichever you prefer...definately not a fan of him. However I can say I LOVE Miles Austin...very dreamy...(p.s. Trent is aware of this)

I probably know a little more about the Cowboys then I would like but I will say that I love watching NFL with my hubby every Sunday during football season. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! Remember that BYU game we went to? When the deer got hit by the car infront of us? haha! Hope everything's going great for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do! Any time I go to a game and we drive down that road that is always what I think about!

    ReplyDelete