Saturday, July 14, 2012

Just Ty and Me

This weekend Trent went to Pennsylvania for a truck show and my parents went on Trek. So this whole weekend it was just Ty and I. I had to work Friday so I took Ty down to my grandma's house so she could watch him and we were stopped at the stop light and Ty says... "Ashley...Why is there spy ware on the poles?"
Me "What?"
Ty "Why are there cameras on the poles by the lights?"
Yah...he watches too many movies
So then we proceed down the road...now let me give you a background on this story...On our way back from Ragnar my mom picked us up and took us home. While we were driving there was a drunk driver in front of us that almost wrecked and was all over the place so we called 911 to report it...
Ty "Ashley were you in the car when there was that guy that was driving all over the road and we thought that he was handicap?"
:) I tried my best to keep from busting out laughing and said.."Yes Ty...I remember"

On Saturday it was a perfect day! It was over cast and MUCH cooler then it has been the last couple of weeks so we decided to go to the Hoggle Zoo! We went and picked up Jordan and spent the day down there which was really fun since we don't get to see Jordan very much because she lives in SL. At the zoo it was 'Ice Block Day', all of the animals got ice and ice blocks to play with.
This Polar Bear would swim back and forth and come right up to the glass. Can you believe how big that thing is?!
Last but not least...look at this Gorrilla chillin' haha. His hand under his chin and his feet propped up just so....now he's got the life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment