Monday, April 23, 2012

About Us...

We went on our first date May 14, 2008, the week of my High School graduation. Trent had been home from serving an LDS Mission for just about a year. We went on a typical "first date" dinner and bowling.... and that's all it took. May 14, 2009 we were married in the Timpanogos Temple.




Trent and I have been married for 3 years now. I can't believe how fast the time goes! We don't have any kids yet so we are just enjoying our time together :)
Trent- (aka: Mr. Frodo, Wee Man, Woolsey, Nidget, etc.) is a complete goof ball. He is hilarious! He is a 10 year old trapped in a 26 year old body. He loves playing sports especially soft ball and will be playing on 2 leagues this year, so every Monday and Tuesday nights that is what he will be doing, and I will be at every one :) He is trying to start a clothing line called Sosiety (which he is obsessed with haha). He graduated from Weber State in Dec '11 in Technical Sales and is so glad he has no more homework or finals.
Me- I'm the more serious one in the relationship. Trent helps me relax and enjoy things that don't need to be worried about. I don't have many hobbies, I rode horses and showed them for about 6 yrs until my horse Juniper had to be put down. Horses are my passion. If I had the property and money I would own at least one. Only, I have one problem...Trent is deathly allergic to them. he can't even walk by one without sneezing or his eyes getting all itchy. It breaks my heart. But Trent is so amazing and tells me every day that one day he will buy me one even tho it might kill him haha. I also enjoy running. Trent and I have done Ragnar/Wasatch Back for 3 yrs together and will be running it again this June. I'm not going to school and I'm not really planning on going (don't judge) I love being with my family and absolutely love the Utah bubble and don't want to live any where else!






No comments:

Post a Comment